CMS email will be unavailable starting Friday, September 2 at 8 pm EDT, and ending on Tuesday, September 6. CMS will be migrating email from HHS-managed to CMS-managed services.
What does this mean for you?
- All emails sent to “@cms.hhs.gov” addresses, including the CCSQ Service Center, will receive an undeliverable message and will not be processed.
- Users with an “@cms.hhs.gov” email address will not be able to send messages.
What if you need support?
- Utilize CCSQ Support Central “Create a Ticket” to submit CCSQ Service Center tickets.
- Contact the CCSQ Service Center at #help-service-center-sos.
- On Monday September 5th, the following Lines of Business (LOBs) will be able to create a CCSQ Service Center ticket by leaving a voicemail message at the number listed. The CCSQ Service Center will reply to your voicemail as soon as possible starting on Tuesday September 6th at 8 am EDT.
- Quality Payment Program (QPP) & Electronic Prescribing for Controlled Substances (EPCS): (866) 288-8292
- Hospital Quality Reporting (HQR) & End Stage Renal Disease Quality Reporting System (EQRS): (866) 288-8912
- Internet Quality Improvement Evaluation System (iQIES): (800) 339-9313
Learn how to create and use a customer journey map to communicate insights, engage team members, and provoke change.
Class Date and Time:
September 27, 2022; 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST
Mark your calendars for Thursday, August 25 at 1:00 pm ET for CCSQ HCD Community of Practice: Calm Technology. This talk explores the concept of calm technology, a method for smoothly capturing a user’s attention only when necessary, while calmly remaining in the background most of the time.
- How can we design technologies that become part of a life and not a distraction from it?
- Technologies that respect human time instead of deterring from it?
Find Zoom info and other details on the HCD CoE space: https://qnetconfluence.cms.gov/display/HCD/Community
Gain an understanding of how your team can share design and development responsibilities and achieve a balanced approach to delivery.
Class Date and Time:
August 16, 2022; 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST