SurveyMonkey is an online survey software tool that helps you to create and run professional online surveys. With SurveyMonkey you can gather opinions and transform them into actionable Data. SurveyMonkey makes it easy to create a survey from scratch or from a template, add logic, customize it to your liking, and then preview and test before sending to your respondents.
- Easily create surveys, quizzes, and polls for any audience.
- Gather feedback via weblink, email, Confluence, Slack, and more.
- Automatically analyze your results and get powerful analysis features.
- Export your results and share with others.
- Use your insights to make better, data-driven decisions.
Requesting Your QualityNet SurveyMonkey Role in HARP
If you do not yet have a HARP, EIDM or EUA account, you will need to register for a HARP ID. For instructions on the HARP registration process, refer to the HARP page.
Once the HARP account has been created, login to HARP and request a QualityNet SurveyMonkey role.
- Select User Roles from the top of the page, and select Request a Role.
- Select QualityNet SurveyMonkey
- Select your Organization.
- Select the following QualityNet SurveyMonkey user role
- If you are the Security Official please select the SurveyMonkey_SO User Role
Your organization's Security Official reviews and approves role requests. You will be notified via email when your request has been submitted and again when your role has been approved or denied.
Setting Up Your QualityNet SurveyMonkey Account
When accessing your QualityNet SurveyMonkey Account for the first time, please follow these instructions:
- Access your account with this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/user/sso/qnetsurveymonkey.
Bookmark or save the link above to easily access your account in the future.
Note: You will be unable to set up your QualityNet SurveyMonkey account by navigating to the SurveyMonkey site or using any other links.
- If you are logged into Jira or Confluence, you will be taken to the Welcome page displayed below; otherwise you will be prompted to enter your HARP or EUA credentials first. If you have both HARP and EUA accounts, use HARP.
On the Welcome page, you will see options to convert an account or create a new account. Select "Create a New Account"
Logging into QualityNet SurveyMonkey from SurveyMonkey Login Page
Using the link above is the fastest way to access your QualityNet SurveyMonkey account and will either prompt you to enter your HARP credentials or take you into SurveyMonkey depending on if you are already logged into Jira/Confluence. But once you've set up your account, you can also access your QualityNet SurveyMonkey account through SurveyMonkey.com.
Always log in with SSO by selecting "Log in with SSO" or "Log in to CCSQ QualityNet with SSO." Depending on where you navigate, you will see one of the three login pages displayed below.
Note: You will be unable to login to QualityNet SurveyMonkey with username and password.
- If prompted, enter the email address associated with your HARP account and follow the steps for authentication.
As a SurveyMonkey user, you have the ability to create, distribute, and analyze customized online surveys. On each survey you can ask up to 10 questions and use 3 collectors per survey. Surveys must be limited to less than 100 respondents. If more than 100 responses are needed, please contact the QualityNet SurveyMonkey team via Slack channel #help-surveymonkey prior to publishing.
Collectors are ways you can send your survey to respondents. Users can send the survey using a web link or in an email. You can also post it to Slack, embed it on Confluence or a website and more.
Here are some guidelines and instructions on how to create and send out surveys as well as receive and analyze responses:
- No labels