WHAT WE DO (CCSQ HCD Center of Excellence)
PORTFOLIO-LEVEL SUPPORT FOR CCSQ ENTERPRISE PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Support development and implementation of ISG Strategy which benefits the CCSQ IT Product and Support Teams (CIPST) and CCSQ stakeholders by providing:
WHAT THEY DO (Product Team HCD Resources)
PROGRAM/PRODUCT-LEVEL SUPPORT FOR PRODUCT TEAMS
Supports research, development, and implementation of specific products through:
What's in it For Me?
- COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE - The HCD Center of Excellence offers a monthly community of practice and other HCD-related events, geared for all who have an interest. The team curates these events so that every other month there is either a focus on content pertinent to an expert practitioner or introductory content useful for anyone with an interest in HCD.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP - We regularly speak at events in the community, or enlist other experts in the field, to promote current and emerging trends in the industry and provide content that might aid in your understanding of design thinking. In addition to gathering resources from our site, we publish a newsletter on topics of interest, we provide resources, and promote case studies to the community.
- TRAINING - Did you know that training is available to everyone in the community? Employees and contractor-partners alike, we offer training on topics that can equip you to be more successful in your role. If you are a federal employee, this training may count toward your continuing education goals.
- PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT (PRA) - There are government protections that limit burden placed upon citizens. Yet these protections sometimes limit the ability to practice HCD by engaging with the public. The HCD CoE has worked with CCSQ to gain PRA approval (i.e., CMS-10706) to regularly engage with the public to conduct rigorous qualitative research activities that you can leverage.
- COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE - Encourages knowledge sharing across CIPST teams—making better products faster.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT - Provide guidance and best practices to optimize people, processes, and craft across teams in order to amplify design’s value and impact at scale while promoting efficiencies.
- TEAM CONSULTING - Lean UX, Heuristic evaluations, usability testing
- RESEARCH AND DESIGN TOOLS -
- PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT (PRA) -
- COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE - Training empowers employees to deliver improved products, services, and policies that provide value to customers.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP - Resources, including methods and case studies, will reinforce the value of HCD and will arm employees to implement innovative solutions.
- TEAM CONSULTING - research and analytics, evaluate procurement decisions
- Provides culture and business process transformation and innovation.
- Complements existing business capabilities, including lean and agile, helping teams deliver better, more usable solutions for customers.
- Operational enterprise support provides significant HCQIS development cost savings for ISG.
- CONTRACT LANGUAGE -
- MEASUREMENT -
- TEAM SUPPORT -