|Janet Lea Hutchinson|
|Rachelle DuBose Caruthers||x|
This session will be recorded for the purpose of documenting the meeting minutes and action items. If there are any objections to the recording of this session, please make it known now. Absence of an objection to the meeting being recorded will count as consent to recording this meeting.
Lisa is suggesting for the EDIs to look at their depression attestation data because some of the networks have been talking to social workers letting them know they (networks) are seeing certain things and the social workers are saying that is not what they entered. Lisa advised the EDIs to look at their systems
Next meeting scheduled for
- Adrienne and ADO will do more research on why Hep B Antibody tests are being overwritten (Action Item Adrienne)
- 10/17 - Adrienne request Nathan/Sarah so send her an example file for the issue
- Adrienne will ask the ADO for a sample 2728 xml (Action Item Adrienne)
- 10/17 - The ADO does not have a sample 2728 xml file that they can provide
- Question from Nathan: since we are past that October 1st transition to vaccinations (structure of the labs has been changed). New error codes for the change was updated. Can we expect new versions of the labs XSDs, data dictionary and other documentation to show this change? Adrienne will get this information and share with the group (Action Item Adrienne)
- 10/17 - The new XSDs and data dictionary for Vaccinations will be available after November 30th. The existing codes will be valid up until November 30th.
- Nathan submitted tickets for other enhancements for errors and warning changes (mostly verbiage). Any update? Nathan will send the ticket numbers to Adrienne and Lisa (Action Item Nathan Complete 10/5)
- Lisa will look into why and how to resolve the error 20002 (Action Item Lisa)
- Create a Service Center ticket for the NA issue for Country of Origin? Once Adrienne has the ticket she will work on getting that corrected during this PI. (Action Item Nathan/Sarah)
- No labels