2:00 - 2:45pm
This session will be recorded for the purpose of documenting the meeting minutes and action items. If there are any objections to the recording of this session, please make it known now. Absence of an objection to the meeting being recorded will count as consent to recording this meeting.
|Patient Feedback File||Scott|
Patient Feedback File 2/10 issue update
|2021 Data Submission Information||Dianna/Janet|
Where do you stand?
Error Trends Update
Recording for this discussion: 19:04 - 25:25
|EDI Submitter's Progress (upcoming feature development)||EDIs|
- DaVita and FKC would like Scott to send examples of CMS role requests so they can reach out to their communities and determine the root cause of the request Scott Laughlin
- Kathleen request an update on the ICH CAHPS Attestation report. Todd will follow up with Dianna and get back to the group (Todd Johnson)
- Request from Chris - display/capture EQRS rule updates or "hot-fix"/non major release dates that can be shared with the EDI Submitters that may impact their ability to correct/update patient data
- Scott will research a way to be able to identify a feature that a rule update or "hot-fix" impacts, so the EDI Submitters are aware of the change Scott Laughlin
- Scott will discuss revisiting the DaVita effective date and date of death issue with Lisa Scott Laughlin
- Scott will provide a response to Nathan (1/14/22)
- No labels