This session will be recorded for the purpose of documenting the meeting minutes and action items. If there are any objections to the recording of this session, please make it known now. Absence of an objection to the meeting being recorded will count as consent to recording this meeting.
|2021 Data Submission Information||Dianna/Janet|
Where do you stand?
Recording for this discussion: 5:23
|EQRS ADO Update||Michael|
News you can use....
Recording for this discussion: 13:42 - 21:30
Recording for this discussion: 22:08 - 48:36 (Listen to recording for detailed information and discussion)
|EDI Submitter's Progress (upcoming feature development)||EDIs|
Recording for this discussion: 48:53 - 1:02:42
- Request from Chris - display/capture EQRS rule updates or "hot-fix"/non major release dates that can be shared with the EDI Submitters that may impact their ability to correct/update patient data
- Scott will research a way to be able to identify a feature that a rule update or "hot-fix" impacts, so the EDI Submitters are aware of the change Scott Laughlin
- Question from Nathan - With the turn of year, it's also time for annual attestations
- As part of the process the EDIs usually gets a weekly report of the status of the ICHCAPS attestations
- This report has come from different contracting groups
- Per Janet Lea Hutchinson - this is not something the NCC has provided
- Per Scott - we will need to get back to Nathan on this Scott Laughlin
- Kathleen will send requirements to Shalon (1/14/22)
- Scott will discuss revisiting the DaVita effective date and date of death issue with Lisa Scott Laughlin
- Scott will provide a response to Nathan (1/14/22)
- No labels