This session will be recorded for the purpose of documenting the meeting minutes and action items. If there are any objections to the recording of this session, please make it known now. Absence of an objection to the meeting being recorded will count as consent to recording this meeting.
|PI Feature Update||Shalon|
Parathyroid Hormone (PTH) and Vitamin D - Overview/Discussion
|PI Feature Update||Yvette|
Admission in support of Transplant questions (listen to recording at 30:11 - 47:31)
If admission reason is New to ESRD (because first episode is transplant), can the Admit Reason be Dialysis in Support of Transplant?
Can you you share the validation errors?
Will this data appear on the Patient Events report and in the patient population, and will there be an indicator that this is a temporary admission?
Which facility will trigger the 2746?
Are there limitations on the modalities that are related to the support of transplant admission? This could improve data quality, so they should be added.
Change the verbiage of the label "Depression status" to "Screening status"
Change the verbiage to the history modal link from "Depressed patients details" to 'Submitted patient details"
|EQRS Update||Michael Kennedy|
EQRS Tasks - Where are we today? (listen to recording at 47:36 - 1:00:15)
|EDI Submitter's Progress (upcoming feature development)||EDIs|
- The 2746 form will be triggered by the facility who actually enters the death. If a dialysis facility enters a discharge reason of death, what is the transplant unit supposed to discharge the patient at? Lisa Rees
- Request from Chris - display/capture EQRS rule updates or "hot-fix"/non major release dates that can be shared with the EDI Submitters that may impact their ability to correct/update patient data
- Scott will research a way to be able to identify a feature that a rule update or "hot-fix" impacts, so the EDI Submitters are aware of the change Scott Laughlin
- Question from Nathan - With the turn of year, it's also time for annual attestations
- As part of the process the EDIs usually gets a weekly report of the status of the ICHCAPS attestations
- This report has come from different contracting groups
- Per Janet Lea Hutchinson - this is not something the NCC has provided
- Per Scott - we will need to get back to Nathan on this Scott Laughlin
- Request from Yvette to Nathan and Vlad to send an email to Lisa with what the proper wording should be for the questions they brought attention to in the meeting. It will need to be approved by the program before Yvette can make any changes to the verbiage (Nathan and Vlad)
- Scott will discuss revisiting the DaVita effective date and date of death issue with Lisa Scott Laughlin