This session will be recorded for the purpose of documenting the meeting minutes and action items. If there are any objections to the recording of this session, please make it known now. Absence of an objection to the meeting being recorded will count as consent to recording this meeting.
|CCSQ Support Central Portal||Scott/HCD team/Ventech Danita|
CCSQ Support Central Portal Demo
Can the system include multiple email addresses? Is there any ability to add another email in the original creation of the ticket? It would be useful if the user could also include other people in the communications loop. This will allow the other EDIs to be aware of the issue.
Will the submitter be notified and given an opportunity to agree BEFORE a ticket is closed?
When you search for all tickets, can you search on a specific status such as closed or open tickets?
How do you reopen a closed ticket?
If a ticket is closed and a new ticket is opened, is the submitter of the new ticket required to find the old (closed) ticket number and reference it in the new ticket in order to link the two tickets?
NRAA has a support ticket system for their customers. It is set up to go to the firstname.lastname@example.org then someone at QualityNet takes the ticket and puts it into the system. Is that process still how it's going to work?
Is there a way for the NRAA team to go into the "front door" (CCSQ Support Central) and query on all the tickets being worked on? NRAA does not know when tickets submitted by their customers are being worked on. They are kept out of the loop.
When the capability to add comments through the portal is added, If a person that's not the person who opened the ticket adds a comment, will that comment still come to the individual that submitted the original ticket or it can only be seen in portal?
Any timeline on the when the comments feature will be added?
Recommend to be able to pull all of the tickets periodically that go into the ESRD program.
When does the CCSQ Support Center portal go live?
The CCSQ Support Central link has been added to the footer of the EQRS where the contact helpdesk link is. When you click on it, the CCSQ Support Central link will be available
|EDI Submitter's Progress (upcoming feature development)||EDIs|
Action Item follow up:
- Request from Chris - display/capture EQRS rule updates or "hot-fix"/non major release dates that can be shared with the EDI Submitters that may impact their ability to correct/update patient data
- Scott will research a way to be able to identify a feature that a rule update or "hot-fix" impacts, so the EDI Submitters are aware of the change Scott Laughlin
- Question from Nathan - With the turn of year, it's also time for annual attestations
- As part of the process the EDIs usually gets a weekly report of the status of the ICHCAPS attestations
- This report has come from different contracting groups
- Per Janet Lea Hutchinson - this is not something the NCC has provided
- Per Scott - we will need to get back to Nathan on this Scott Laughlin
- Request from Yvette to Nathan and Vlad to send an email to Lisa with what the proper wording should be for the questions they brought attention to in the meeting. It will need to be approved by the program before Yvette can make any changes to the verbiage (Nathan and Vlad)
- Scott will discuss revisiting the DaVita effective date and date of death issue with Lisa Scott Laughlin