This session will be recorded for the purpose of documenting the meeting minutes and action items. If there are any objections to the recording of this session, please make it known now. Absence of an objection to the meeting being recorded will count as consent to recording this meeting.
Production Support Process and CCSQ Support Central Video
|Test and Feedback Files (XSD, XML, Data Dictionary Updates)||Yvette|
|PI Feature Updates||Yvette|
|EDI Submitter's Progress (upcoming feature development)||EDIs|
- Per Kathleen - Will the new process (CCSQ Support Central) generating multiple response emails? She is receiving too many emails.
- Shamim will work with Kathleen on why the multiple emails Shamim Almamun
- FKC is starting the first phase of building vaccination reporting, the development team would like to request to have an example XML for vaccination not received and vaccination date is not available. They would like examples of the "NOT happy path" Yvette Brown
- Howard provided a reminder that we need to start on going discussions on where everyone is at with the close of the 2021 submissions
- Per Scott, discussed including reporting for independents, as well as EDI number of submissions that are still pending
- Also an overall error count will be helpful, broad overview of errors
- Michael can run some numbers manually Michael Kennedy
- Request from Chris - display/capture EQRS rule updates or "hot-fix"/non major release dates that can be shared with the EDI Submitters that may impact their ability to correct/update patient data
- Scott will research a way to be able to identify a feature that a rule update or "hot-fix" impacts, so the EDI Submitters are aware of the change Scott Laughlin
- Nathan was following up on the ability to "follow" the EDI Confluence pages
- Per Melissa Fieldhouse. there is no update at this time but she will follow up with Atlassian Melissa Fieldhouse
- Question from Nathan - With the turn of year, it's also time for annual attestations
- As part of the process the EDIs usually get a weekly report of the status of the ICHCAPS attestations
- This report has come from different contracting groups
- Per Janet Lea Hutchinson - this is not something the NCC has provided
- Per Scott - we will need to get back to Nathan on this Scott Laughlin
- If they were to report "other" as a race, would they not be required to report country of origin or tribe? Do we have to submit a tribe and country, or we don't have to?
- Per Anitha - she will research the answer and get back to the group Anitha Chintalapati
- Chris Brown asked if there is a place on confluence that tracks when things (updates/deployments) go live (for example, a feature page that shows date when something goes live)?
- Per Scott, we don't track it today but if that will help the group, it will be discussed on the CMS side Scott Laughlin
- Confirm the schema/feature release is available in prod preview for testing. It would be helpful to know when something is available for testing and when it has gone to Prod or when they can expect to go to Prod Anitha Chintalapati
- Request from Yvette to Nathan and Vlad to send an email to Lisa with what the proper wording should be for the questions they brought attention to in the meeting. It will need to be approved by the program before Yvette can make any changes to the verbiage (Nathan and Vlad)
- Scott will discuss revisiting the DaVita effective date and date of death issue with Lisa Scott Laughlin