This session will be recorded for the purpose of documenting the meeting minutes and action items. If there are any objections to the recording of this session, please make it known now. Absence of an objection to the meeting being recorded will count as consent to recording this meeting.
New Patient Tribe, & Race Codes
(for more detailed discussion listen to recording starting at ~17:37)
|PI Feature updates||Scott/Yvette|
Feature Page walkthrough (Recording ~28:49)
Identify Depressed Patients (Recording ~39:01)
|Test and Feedback Files (XSD, XML, Data Dictionary Updates)||Scott|
Data Dictionary - EDI Feedback (Recording ~1:03:53)
|EDI Submitter's Progress (upcoming feature development)||EDIs|
DaVita (Recording ~50:05)
- If they were to report "other" as a race, would they not be required to report country of origin or tribe? Do we have to submit a tribe and country?
- Per Anitha - she will research the answer and get back to the group Anitha Chintalapati
- Chris Brown asked if there is a place on confluence that tracks when things (updates/deployments) go live (for example, a feature page that shows date when something goes live)?
- Per Scott, we don't track it today but if that will help the group, it will be discussed on the CMS side Scott Laughlin
- Confirm the schema/feature release is available in prod preview for testing. It would be helpful to know when something is available for testing and when it has gone to Prod or when they can expect to go to Prod Anitha Chintalapati
- Request from Yvette to Nathan and Vlad to send an email to Lisa with what the proper wording should be for the questions they brought attention to in the meeting. It will need to be approved by the program before Yvette can make any changes to the verbiage (Nathan and Vlad)
- Scott will discuss revisiting the DaVita effective date and date of death issue with Lisa Scott Laughlin