|Hari Krishna Pemmasani|
|Janet Lea Hutchinson|
|Rachelle DuBose Caruthers||x|
|EQRS Effective Dates||Lisa|
|PI16 Features Overview||Lisa/Scott/Michael|
Slide #2 - 2744 Reports - To be able to report on the underlying data for the CMS Form 2744 for the current reporting year and to do a comparison with the totals from the prior reporting year
Slide #3 - Admission in Support of a Transplant - To update the Coverage Calculator logic for dialysis in support of transplant admissions to ignore the admissions for coverage. To add a discharge reason of delayed transplant function resolved for these admissions.
Slide #4 - Enable ESRD Network Patient Editors to correct erroneous form data - Enable the ESRD Network Patient Editors the ability to manage and update submitted data to reduce additional support requests.
Slide #5 - Enabler: Implement clinical warnings/error range thresholds and validations - To be able to identify ranges for clinical values based on physician input for warnings and error ranges.
Slide #6 - EQRS HARP Role - All roles necessary for appropriate UI access must exist in HARP/EQRS. Individual facility users, LDO's, CMS and its representatives need to have appropriate access to EQRS to have the ability of viewing data and reports, as well as have the ability to submit, review and finalize inquiries.
Slide #7 - Exploration enabler: Transplant - To enhance transplant data availability and display in EQRS. Exchange (ideally, by CDR) transplant data with other organizations (e.g., SRTR, UM-KECC, HRSA, UNOS, TAQIL) to better support patients and facilities in achieving a kidney transplant for the patient.
Slide #8 - Hepatitis Vaccination Data - Implement a method to obtain Hepatitis B vaccination data for dialysis patients. There will be vaccinations for COVID-19, flu, hepatitis and other illnesses and the administration should be able to see how many of these patients are getting these vaccinations.
Slide #9 - Patient Registry - Data Identifiers - To define and align patient attributes (what the data is) and which of those attributes we need for our definition of a patient and identify the source of truth for those attributes.
Next meeting scheduled for
|Note: EQRS PI16 Planning is 10/6 and 10/7|
- The definition for "Telemedicine" will be further clarified when Lisa takes the feedback to the team Lisa Rees
- 9/8/21 - Lisa is still looking into getting a definition for the EDIs
- Leah Skrien asked if aside from Telemedicine if there is anything tied to treatment? Lisa will have the other PO's put together something explaining if anything is tied to treatment and bring to the next meeting Lisa Rees
- 9/8/21 - Per Lisa, her understanding is yes, that Telemedicine was the only thing tied to treatment
- Anitha will update the "new?" column field with the date the Kt/V "standard" option was moved into production Anitha Chintalapati
- Nathan request since the Kt/V "standard" option is already in production, can they have the updated data dictionary, XSD, XML examples, error codes and any associated documentation. Anitha will send the documentation Anitha Chintalapati
- EDIs would like to understand how, if or when the Kt/V "standard" option will be used as part of the QIP adequacy measures and same for five-star. When will the standard Kt/V be included in QIP and five-star calculations? Need to get something out to the community/EDIs Ahmar Wazir Jason Clem
- Per Jason, there is no discussion to bring that it
- On CMS.gov they post a muck list every December of new measures that might be implemented
- At this time no plans to update the Kt/V measure
- Per Howard they have a Kt/V with two methods, both are eligible and used in QIPs
- If not going to use Kt/V, they need to tell people b/c Kt/V is being reported using standard methodology
- Per Jason, an announcement was sent out on the standard method to all EQRS users - They are still just looking at the UKM two methods for QIP
- Howard suggest to review the announcement again
- Per Lisa, they will take this back to the QMVIG team for clarification and to get a definite answer
|Date||Milestone (M) / Task (T)||Description||Phase||Status|
|2/28/2021||M||Code deployed to pre-prod for testing.||1||Complete|
|3/15/2021 - 3/24/2021||T||EDIs perform integration testing.||1||Complete|
|M||EDIs sign-off on integration testing.||1||Complete|
3/24/2021 - 3/25/2021
|T||ADO prepares for coding deployment.||1||Complete|
|3/31/2021||M||Prod-Preview environment contains refreshed prod data||2||Complete|
|2/24/2021 - 3/10/2021||T||Review of phase 2 codes and finalize list of codes.||2||Complete|
|3/11/2021 - 4/30/2021||T||ADO perform coding updates and regression testing - Phase 2 (Patient Codes)||2||Complete|
|M||Prod-Preview environment data refresh.||2||Complete|
|M||Remaining Phase 2 (Patient Codes) deployed to pre-prod for testing.||2||Complete|
5/4/2021 - 6/1/2021
EDIs performs integration testing - Phase 2 (Patient Codes)
|M||EDIs sign off-on integration testing - Phase 2 (Patient Codes)||2||Complete|
6/2/2021 - 6/4/2021
|T||ADO prepares for coding deployment - Phase 2 (Patient Codes)||2||Complete|
|M||Production deployment - Phase 2 (Patient Codes)||2||Complete|
|6/4/2021||M||Phase 2 (Patient Codes) live in production.||2||Complete|
|3/10/2021 - 3/17/2021||T||Review of phase 3 codes and finalize list of codes.||3||Complete|
|5/12/2021 - 06/08/2021||T||ADO perform coding updates and regression testing - Phase 3 Clinical Codes/2728||3||Complete|
|M||Prod-Preview environment data refresh.||Complete|
|6/4/2021 - 6/6/2021||T|
EDIs SHOULD NOT submit any PATIENT files during this time period in production (to ensure same patients are in PP2-3).
EDIs to drop file into PP2-3 to establish a baseline.
|M||Code deployed to pre-prod for testing - Phase 3 (Clinical Codes/2728).|
Reopening September 2020 to March 2021 Clinical months for submission.
6/9/2021 - 7/6/2021
|T||EDIs performs integration testing.|
Starting 6/9 - Re-drop same file from 6/7/2021 into PP2-3. Review feedback files from PP2-3 and validate codes.
|M||EDIs sign-off on integration testing - Phase 3 (Clinical Codes/2728).||3|
7/7/2021 - 7/11/2021
|T||ADO prepares for coding deployment - Phase 3 (Clinical Codes/2728).||3||Complete|
|7/12/2021||M||Phase 3 (Clinical Codes/2728) live in production.||3||Complete|
|M||EDSM Implementation Complete (Phase 1 - 3).||n/a||Complete|
7/12/2021 - 9/15/2021
Resubmission of Clinical Data Files (September to December).
Open July 12, 2021 at 5 a.m. Pacific (8 a.m. Eastern) and close September 15, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time
9/15/2021 is the official closure date for the clinical months of September, October, November, and December 2020.
CMS highly recommends completing large data submissions prior to the official clinical closure date.
Data fully submitted and ready for measure and scoring calculations.
|09/20/2021 - 02/28/2022||T|
Submit January-September 2021 EQRS Clinical Data, ICH CAHPS Attestations, and Clinical Depression Screening and Follow-Up Plan reporting in EQRS. Additionally, all subsequent months in 2021 will open for data submission on the first day of each month (i.e., October opens October 1; November opens November 1; and December opens December 1).
|02/28/2022||M||The clinical closure date for all months in 2021 is February 28, 2022 at 11:59 PM PT.||n/a|
Data Submission (Errors & Warnings) Milestone Dates - By Phase
Code Bucket Name
ADO Completion Date
LDO Testing Start Date
Testing Completion Date
11221, 11222, 11223, 11224, 11225
- No labels