- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|Abigail Viall (CDC)
|Dinesh Chatoth (FKC)
|Geraldine Bojarski (DCI)
|Janet Lea Hutchinson
|Kr Van Allen
|Michelle Cassin (DaVita)
|Mihran Naljayan (DaVita)
|Rachelle DuBose Caruthers
This session will be recorded for the purpose of documenting the meeting minutes and action items. If there are any objections to the recording of this session, please make it known now. Absence of an objection to the meeting being recorded will count as consent to recording this meeting.
Next meeting scheduled for
- Adrienne and ADO will do more research on why Hep B Antibody tests are being overwritten (Action Item Adrienne)
- 10/17 - Adrienne request Nathan/Sarah so send her an example file for the issue
- Adrienne will ask the ADO for a sample 2728 xml (Action Item Adrienne)
- 10/17 - The ADO does not have a sample 2728 xml file that they can provide
- Question from Nathan: since we are past that October 1st transition to vaccinations (structure of the labs has been changed). New error codes for the change were updated. Can we expect new versions of the labs XSDs, data dictionary and other documentation to show this change? Adrienne will get this information and share with the group (Action Item Adrienne)
- 10/17 - The new XSDs and data dictionary for Vaccinations will be available after November 30th. The existing codes will be valid up until November 30th.
- Nathan submitted tickets for other enhancements for errors and warning changes (mostly verbiage). Any update? Nathan will send the ticket numbers to Adrienne and Lisa (Action Item Nathan Complete 10/5)
- Lisa will look into why and how to resolve the error 20002 (Action Item Lisa)
- Create a Service Center ticket for the NA issue for Country of Origin? Once Adrienne has the ticket, she will work on getting that corrected during this PI. (Action Item Nathan/Sarah - Completed demo'd 11/15)
- Lisa asked if Nathan was able to organize for the EDIs to get together a list of minimal data set and what they currently track? The plan is for Nathan to compile all the spreadsheets and get to Lisa and Abigail (CDC) (Action Item Nathan - Completed 11/8)
- Need to ask CDC how many pathogens they want identified for a single event? Do they want every organism that was related? (Action Item Lisa)
- CDC request for the 3 highest count pathogens
- "Select all that apply within 50 days from the date from peritonitis event" - We need to determine if we wait until you have all of the information. Theoretically, if we're looking at the outcome 50 days out, you should be able to report that at the 60th day. So, they would look at reporting 60 days after the event (Action Item Lisa)
- Lisa will need to ask the CDC about this for clarification
- Wanted to talk through the clinical updates (redshift, etc). There were some system issues with clinical data that may have impacted the data that the NCC gets in redshift. In addition, this past weekend and maybe 2-3 weeks ago, redshift wasn't updated. Per Lisa, she will be meeting with that team (ADO and NCC) this afternoon and will discuss it with them (Action Item Lisa)
- Peritonitis: how do we let clinics/EDIs/ORGs know what's missing from the peritonitis data from the beginning as opposed to just collecting all data? Nathan will circle back with his clinics/reps to determine what important information they'd like to see in the reports prepopulated. (Action Item Nathan)
- Status of updated documentation on Confluence page and how this can be built into the process instead of after the fact. Adrienne will go back to the EQRS team and ask about the documentation (Action Item Adrienne)
- Lisa will research and find out who the entity was that provided the attestation report to the EDIs in the past (Action Item Lisa)
- Lisa will follow up on the updated list of Dialysis Facilities for Chris Brown (Action Item Lisa)
- Lisa will check with her leadership to see if she can share a draft of the 2728 and 2746 forms (Action Item Lisa)
Creating EQRS Documentation that is what is in Production vs Work in Progress
- The request is to show documentation for what is actually in production right now and documentation of what the ADO is working on in the lower environments
- Adrienne will work with PM3 on what is needed to update the public confluence page (Action Item Adrienne Ray)
Update/ETA on when ESRD Networks might be able to find patients dialyzing outside their Network scope in EQRS once again? It has not been working for 2 weeks
When will this be resolved? Need a timeframe when this will be fixed. Is there a work around? (Action item Aaron)