Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Design Process & Certification
- Initiate - Create a shared understanding of the problem that you’re trying to solve; Who, What, Where, Why and How.
- Immerse - Empathize by talking to and observing your customers.
- Synthesize - Gather available research/data/information to find themes, organizing into patterns and discovering insights.
- Ideate - Generate ideas without limits.
- Prototype - Reduce your ideas to those that are desirable, feasible and viable; and make as interactive as possible, so you can get feedback about the experience.
- Implement - You are not done. Continue to iterate, refine and enhance based on user feedback and metrics.